1. A little more Christmas shopping to do. A lot of mailing to do.
2. Tomorrow a long-time friend is being ordained to the priesthood in the Episcopal church. How very cool. How very right.
3. I sounded lay decided that I need to eat better. Odd thought. I didn’t stew about it, I just decided. I hope I decide that I need to be exercising. I need to decide that very soon.
4. Not sleeping much/well lately. I think it is the time of year. Third Christmas without Mum. Doesn’t get easier just is different each year. That and a trip at Christmas are the only things I can think are keeping me up until after midnight each night.
5. Really need to fix the storage issue in the bedroom. Might move guest room stuff to here and get new stuff for guest room. Straight swap won’t’ work because nets the same. Need more usable space.
6. “It’s really not about me.” Most hints in life just really aren’t, even when they fell like they are. How’s one to know the difference though?
7. I really do love the arctic. I want to do more travel in the arctic. I just want to do more traveling. The list of place is want to go is getting longer. Need to cut back on stuff so I can afford more trips.
Tonight – seven things, as random as they are…