– Moscow is far from home. Vienna airport is nice (been there twice)
– Georgian food is quite good. Grilled meat with sauce and tomato and cuke salad.
– Half mile walk to work is a nice bit of exercise
– Room service is nice but overrated. Sitting in room eating is kinda weird.
– Starbucks around the corner is really good! Very helpful this morning. Thankfully they had one orange juice left!
– Tomorrow begins the second week of work, then weekend and then one day – and then home!!
– Having a cold while away from home is no fun. I feel better tonight than did this morning so I’ve decided I’m on the mend.
– Saw some wonderful places to explore next weekend. Didn’t make it to church so will do that next week. Slept over 8 hours last night. Needed it!
– Watched cooking shows and movies and lots of TV today. Watching some show about folks driving to Prudhoe Bay in Winter. Not sure, maybe ice road truckers?
– Time for bed. Hopefully, good night sleep and hopefully much better in the morning.