A few things from today:
- A 3.8 mile walk this morning, and then I’ve not left the house except to put the trash out.
- A migraine with aura put my day in a weird spot. The morning started with visual disturbance, and then the pain started. Some ibuprofen and taking a nap with ice packs on the back of my neck and on my eyes helped. Now I am feeling the headache hangover. I hope a good night’s sleep will send that away.
- Tomorrow’s weather is supposed to be really hot and then the temperature dive into Autumn.
- I may have found a kitty litter that actually doesn’t cause clouds of dust. This is actually very good news in the kitty care and home cleaning arena.
- Threshold sheets from Target feel quite luxurious. 100% cotton, and they are so soft.
Well, that’s all that’s new today.
Chihuly external installation at the St. Louis Botanical Gardens, taken in May 2010